ds skinning Index du Forum
ds skinning
Site consacré à la création et à l'installation de thèmes pour linkers NDS et 3DS. Proposez les votres ou télèchargez ceux d'autres membres!

ds skinning Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Michel_Thomas_Method_-_Russian_Foundation_Course_(Audiobook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ds skinning Index du Forum -> Autres -> Problèmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reeogabel
Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

membres

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Michel_Thomas_Method_-_Russian_Foundation_Course_(Audiobook Répondre en citant

Michel_Thomas_Method_-_Russian_Foundation_Course_(Audiobook) > bit.ly/240M1In

You...can...open...the...free...audio...sampler...window...from...hereSorry,..we..failed..to..record..your..voteGreat...for...the...car."...(Adventure...Travel)"Moving...along...at...a...relaxed,...slow...pace,...punctuated...by...amusing...anecdotes...and...jokes...from...the...teacher,...the...new...words,...phrases...and...language...rules...are...gently...introduced...and...reinforced...through...subtle...repetition...without...ever...being...tediousSign....In....Need....Help?....Call....anytime....1800....736-910....HOW....IT....WORKS....JOIN....AUDIBLE....SHOP....AUDIOBOOKS....:....HAS....SUBMENU1...Comment...22...people...found...this...helpfulDr...Solity's...book...also...provides...a...lot...of...information...about...the...psychology...behind...the...MethodYou're..encouraged..to..revisit..words..and..constructions..already..learnt..by..building..them..into..new..sentences.To..the..extent..that..your..mistakes..are..similar..to..the..2..students,..you..learn..from..their..mistakes..as..if..you..yourself..are..being..correctedCommon..pitfalls..are..pointed..out..and..gentle..reminders..flag..points..to..watch..yourself..on.As..a..native..English..speaker,..I..didn't..appreciate..the..importance..of..tone..and..pitch..in..spoken..Russian..at..firstIt...will...be...reviewed...by...Audible...and...we...will...take...appropriate...actionPrivacy....Policy....Terms....of....Use....Sales....and....Refunds....Site....Map....in..my..many..visits..to..Russia..I've..never..heard..the..word..being..used..for..please.#..The..Michel..Thomas..method..did..not..get..me..thinking..in..Russian-..which..I..believe..is..vital..(perhaps..too..much..English..used..throughout..the..course?)Positive#..Offers..a..unique..method..of..learning..language..(Despite..Paul..Noble's..seemingly..similar..new..courses)..which..encourages..the..listener..to..construct..suprisingly..complex..sentences..from..the..beginning-..thereby..encouraging..people..who..struggle..with..languages.#..My..cousins'..wife..(a..native..speaker)..was..quite..impressed..with..what..I..was..able..to..say..in..the..space..of..two..weeks.#..I..was..able..to..negotiate..past..the..Militsia..(police)..with..a..few..sentences..in..Russian..and..was..also..able..to..help..a..tourist..who..was..being..hassled..by..the..OMON..(look..them..up!)Sorry,...we...failed...to...record...your...voteGrammar....is....explained....in....lay....man's....terms....to....make....it....easy....to....useOpen....Menu....Close....Menu....Apple....Bag....Apple....Mac....iPad....iPhone....Watch....Music....Support....Search....apple.com....Bag....I...am...therefor...looking...forward...to...entering...the...next...level...in...learning...to...speak...RussianBy...the...end,...you...will...have...the...confidence...to...understand...and...speak...RussianWhere....can....I....find....out....more....about....the....Method?Join...the...millions...of...people...worldwide...who...have...learnt...a...new...language...with...the...Michel...Thomas...MethodThey..are..lectures..given..by..Michel..Thomas..which..aim..to..get..you..talking..like..a..local..after..completing..the..Total..and..Perfect..courses2007..I..first..heard..about..the..Michel..Thomas..method..when..I..found..myself..in..the..car..picking..up..the..Italian..my..wife..was..learning..by..his..methodClose..Thanks..Thomas...course...in...Spanish...and...also...found...it...extremely...helpfulCan..I..use..the..MTM..courses..to..do..a..GCSE..or..A-Level?We...are...unable...to...find...iTunes...on...your...computer.Having...had...two...other...Russian...courses...I...do...have...some...experience...with...the...language,...but...haven't...had...any...luck...in...really...absorbing...the...language...as...a...structure...for...my...thoughtsThe....CD-Roms....that....accompany....the....French,....German,....Italian....and....Spanish....courses,....however,....are....notIn....order....to....navigate....out....of....this....carousel....please....use....your....heading....shortcut....key....to....navigate....to....the....next....or....previous....headingRead....more....Published....on....5....JanThrough....examples....and....repetition....you....become....accustomed....to....this....as....well....as....the....subtleties....of...."hard"....versus...."soft"....soundsSort..by:..Most..Helpful..Most..Recent..Tore..Arendal,..Norway..21/06/08..Overall.."Best..russian..course..ever!"..English..not..being..my..native..language..it..may..sound..strange..that..I..choose..an..English..language..course..to..teach..me..another..foreign..language,..but..as..I..use..English..as..much..as,..or..even..more..than..Norwegian,..I've..long..since..started..thinking..and..dreaming..in..English,..basically..becoming..bilingualYou....will....learn....the....language....with....the....students,....hearing....both....their....successes....and....their....mistakes....to....keep....you....motivated....and....involved....throughout....the....courseFollow....us....iTunes....and....discover....new....iTunes....Radio....Stations....and....the....music....we....loveRead....more....Published....on....25....NovA....range....of....languages,....including....English,....French,....German....and....Latin,....has....influenced....its....vocabularyIf..you..wish..to..take..a..formal..exam..in..a..language,..we..would..advise..you..to..purchase..a..course..that..follows..the..curriculum..of..the..qualification..you..wish..to..obtainTo..download..from..the..iTunes..Store,..get..iTunes..nowYou....learn....to....use....all....three....tenses....with....ease....which....is....a....pretty....remarkable....for....a....short....course.The....course....is....fun....and....really....facilitates....learning.Read....more....›....Comment....17....people....found....this....helpfulRead..more..Published..on..13..AugWhen....it....comes....to....learning....Russian....it....doesnt....get....easier....than....the....Michel....Thomas....Method f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ds skinning Index du Forum -> Autres -> Problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation